Virtual Tobacco Cessation – Tower Health
This is a FREE 8-week class held virtually 6:30-7:30 pm on Tuesdays 1/11-3/1/22 on Zoom
Nicotine replacement (including nicotine patches, gum or lozenges) is available free of charge for participants and can be picked up from Tower Health, Outpatient Behavior Health Services, 101 Wellness Way, Reading, PA.
Why should you be tobacco free?
- You lower your health risks for illnesses or death from cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, diabetes and heart disease.
- You’ll have more energy! Less toxins in your blood and better lung function will enable you to be more active.
- It saves money! It costs about $3,000/year to smoke one pack of cigarettes a day.
What will you learn?
- understanding tobacco addiction
- identifying triggers
- developing a personalized plan to quit
- identifying supports to help you through the process
- discussing withdrawal symptoms and medication assistance
- providing you with free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) as grant funding allows**
- meeting group members for extra support
- being guided by a counselor to help you on your way to a healthier you!
If you are interested in attending a tobacco cessation class, please register online with the form below, or contact Teresa Tieman Detweiler, Prevention Specialist at (610) 376-8669, Ext. 136, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday January 25 2022
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Event Category: Tobacco Cessation Classes