Tobacco Cessation – Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
This is a FREE 10-week class held from 6-7 pm on Mondays 4/11-6/20/22 at Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
Please Note: No class will be held on May 30th due to Memorial Day.
Class will be held in person. Free nicotine replacement patches, gum and lozenges are available to all participants.
Why should you be tobacco free?
- You lower your health risks for illnesses or death from cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, diabetes and heart disease.
- You’ll have more energy! Less toxins in your blood and better lung function will enable you to be more active.
- It saves money! It costs about $3,000-$3,500/year to smoke one pack of cigarettes a day.
What will you learn?
- understanding tobacco addiction
- identifying triggers
- developing a personalized plan to quit
- identifying supports to help you through the process
- discussing withdrawal symptoms and medication assistance
- providing you with free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) as grant funding allows**
- meeting group members for extra support
- being guided by a counselor to help you on your way to a healthier you!
If you are interested in attending a tobacco cessation class, please register online with the form below, or contact Teresa Tieman Detweiler, Prevention Specialist at (610) 376-8669, Ext. 136, email@example.com.
Monday April 11 2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
2802 Papermill Road
Event Category: Tobacco Cessation Classes