Tobacco Cessation – Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
This is a FREE 8-week class held from 6-7 pm on Wednesdays 9/7-10/26/22 at Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
Class will be held in person. Free nicotine replacement patches, gum and lozenges are available to all participants.
Why should you be tobacco free?
- You lower your health risks for illnesses or death from cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, diabetes and heart disease.
- You’ll have more energy! Less toxins in your blood and better lung function will enable you to be more active.
- It saves money! It costs about $3,000-$3,500/year to smoke one pack of cigarettes a day.
What will you learn?
- understanding tobacco addiction
- identifying triggers
- developing a personalized plan to quit
- identifying supports to help you through the process
- discussing withdrawal symptoms and medication assistance
- providing you with free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) as grant funding allows**
- meeting group members for extra support
- being guided by a counselor to help you on your way to a healthier you!
If you are interested in attending a tobacco cessation class, please register online with the form below, or contact Teresa Tieman Detweiler, Prevention Specialist at (610) 376-8669, Ext. 136, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday September 28 2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
2802 Papermill Road
Event Category: Tobacco Cessation Classes