Summer 2023 Virtual Tobacco Cessation Class
This is an 8-week class held virtually on Zoom on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:30 PM, July 12 - Aug. 30, 2023
Nicotine replacement (including nicotine patches, gum or lozenges) is available free of charge for participants who attend classes regularly.
Why should you be tobacco free?
- You lower your health risks for illnesses or death from cancer, emphysema, bronchitis, diabetes and heart disease.
- You’ll have more energy! Less toxins in your blood and better lung function will enable you to be more active.
- It saves money! It costs about $3,000/year to smoke one pack of cigarettes a day.
What will you learn?
- understanding tobacco addiction
- identifying triggers
- developing a personalized plan to quit
- identifying supports to help you through the process
- discussing withdrawal symptoms and medication assistance
- providing you with free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) as grant funding allows**
- meeting group members for extra support
- being guided by a counselor to help you on your way to a healthier you!
If you are interested in attending a tobacco cessation class, please register online with the form below, or contact Teresa Tieman Detweiler, Prevention Specialist at (610) 376-8669, Ext. 136, email@example.com.
REGISTER: 2023 Tobacco Cessation Class
Wednesday July 12 2023
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Event Category: Tobacco Cessation Classes